Thursday, January 17, 2008

the oomph factor

Finally, I got to meet Veluz last night. And I must say, she impressed me! Veluz got the skills! She was able to translate my uber complex requirements into a realistic design. When I say complex, I really mean it. She wouldn't be uttering "Challenge ito!" a few times if otherwise hehe.
I know the BIG day is still months away but I just couldn't contain the excitement I have right now. I promised myself not to show the design to anyone except to my Maid Of Honor who accompanied me to Veluz. But guess what, just this morning, I showed the sketch to my mom. I even gave my sister full details thru YM. hihihi! Oh well, I just hope I don't get to show it to Manu. I still want to see that mesmerizing look in his face when I walk down that aisle this December.:)

No comments: